From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:11:19 -0500
Figure out how to reset the tuner and see if that works. I can say I've been
through a lot of XM tuners over the years from some going deaf as a post on
me, to one losing it's mind and just not doing anything, to another that
keeps reverting to channel 1 after a little while of listening to the
channel I actually want. I figured it was because I use them so much, I
mean, they're on more than they're off around here.