From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:40:26 -0800
    In Outlook Expres, there is Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, etc.  Each
of these are folders into which email messages are sorted.  The actual
folders are .dbx files.  Something went wrong last week and buggered up
several folders.  I see all the folders in OE's folder list, I can see the
message count too but when I go to one of those folders, nothing is there.

    There must be a utility that will make the work of retrieving all those
messages easy.  This can be done one  at a time, but 11 folders with
something like 150 messages, I be at it til the year 2010!  LOL

Which is worse: ignorance or apathy?  Who knows?  Who cares?
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/