From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:49:00 -0500
I have my C drive with windows and programs on it, in other words, what
ever's used is on the C drive, and my D drive has the installation files on
it, backups of the C drive, and really I'm setup so a crash only takes me
out for a limited time. Unfortunately I'm in that boat now and need sighted
help to see what I can do with the windows CD, but once I do that if I have
to format or not, I should be in pretty good shape. I just hope that's all
my problem is. I should find out tonight if I'm lucky, I'm on the laptop
now.