From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:53:29 -0500
Butch,

We were on from 2000 until about 2105.    I had said I was going down to 40,
but only had a short time and put out a few calls, but the bc was nuts.

Sorry to the list about  that screw-up on my first post.   I had grabbed the
wrong message to reply to, and even though I  made sure it was going to the
correct list,  the subject line and original included message were obviously
wrong.

Look for some of you on the air next time.  Someone name the date, time and
freq.

73, Steve KW3A