From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:28:11 -0600
Obama is a raciest bigot and a first class scumbag.  He attended a racist
so-called church for 23 years where its pastor said things like, "Not God
Bless America, but God Damn America," and this man with this kind of
thinking is going to be commander and chief of our armed forces.  Obama kept
copping out that he didn't hear that sermon, well may not, but if you attend
a so-called church for 23 years, got married in that church and had your
children baptized in that church  you should have a pretty good idea what
your pastor thinks and what that church preaches.  It's obvious that it
preaches hate mongering, bigotry and racism but that seems to only be wrong
when it comes from whites but okay when it comes from liberal blacks.

I grew up in the South, but my parents taught us that we should respect all
persons no matter their color and if we didn't we were punished for not
doing it.
Harvey