From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:02:18 -0500
Hi, all.

Has anyone succeeded in finding a good source for plastic dymo labeling tape
that actually sticks?

You all heard my story about the stuff I bought from Maxi-aids, so I won't
go into that again.

I know that someone on here said the stuff available from I L A is equally
as bad now.

I know that Howard was having the same problem as I am.

The only solution I know of at this point is to special order the tape from
Staples, but you have to pay a horendous shipping cost, which makes buying
several rolls less than a good deal.

I actually do use the stuff to label antenna connections, DC power leads,
and some of the switches and antenna connections on my equipment.  The old
stuff is staying fine, but all my new stuff is literally falling off.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ