From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:54:59 -0500
If you have an old version of OpenBook, it comes with a crippled screen
reader called Connect OutLoud.  This conflicts with modern versions of JAWS
and Window-Eyes.  Something is going to have to go.  Omnipage works quite
accurately for OCR, and doesn't cost as much as Kurzweil or OpenBook.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls