From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:29:53 -0500
    Great list, Steve, and I'd say let's try 40 meters earlier next sunday,
like at 2100 Z.

Then, maybe sometime, we could try Kevin's idea about a 20-meter net, so as
not to leave the west coast folks out.

I simply ask all to hang in there till we get something that works the best
for the most people.

This is not an exact science for sure.

73 from tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI