From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:53:57 -0500
Hello Howard.  I am trying to burn Music CD's.  I am starting out with this
so I have a lot to learn.  I think I have the solution to my problem.  what
was going on was my computer wasn't reading both drives.  it recognized the
one I replaced but not the other drive.  So a friend from church came over
and changed the Jumpers.  now everything seems to be working just fine.
Bill Deatherage