From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 01:14:47 +1100
it's a right royal pain sometimes, but, we do what we have to.

Shaun,
vk2fese,

"Cry 'havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war"

web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 8/01/2009 11:53 PM, we were able to ascertain that John Miller
pondered upon these thoughts, and proclaimed thus.: