From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:52:42 -0500
    Lou:

I've never seen that before with g-mail accounts, but I guess that doesn't
mean it can't happen.

What are you guys expecting weatherwise out there?  An ice storm, major
snowfall, or what?

At any rate, have fun.

We are dodging the bullet on a storm going by to the south tonight, but our
next fun day may be Friday.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ