From:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:36:32 -0800
i can help you out a little bit. to bring the remote base, you go to links. and go down until you get to w0eqi, hit enter. theen you press alt and number 4 key at the same time and that will take you to a text fyle. and enter the frequency you want. or listen to what they have it on. that's what i did, and i first ask patt if i could do it ahead of time. i think you have to be a member of handihams to work the remote base. i don't know. so email Patt Tice and find out. the people are working all the bugs out. so if you're not a member of handihams, please join to be on the safe side. that's as far as i have learned. i am a member of handihams. so it's alright. tell patt you want the eletter, and he'll get it to you.

i'll keep helping you people as i go along.

call me at my phone number. call 411 info to get it. just ask for walter michael hampton. i'm located in fairfield california. call me and leave a message on the answer machine. and i'll get back to you on the phone. that's what i'm here for.

from walter wb6jtj