From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:49:46 -0500
If you want to operate PSK or AFSK RTTY,  you  can have the screen reader on
one card and  the digital software  on the other.    Using only 1 card you
have to be careful that  the screen reader voice doesn't go out over the
digital  output.    With 1 sound card, you can limit  how much the screen
reader speaks to avoid this problem or use something like Digitalk for PSK
which is self voicing.   I run RTTY in FSK mode which doesn't use the
soundcard for TX and so no problem.

73, Steve KW3A