From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:20:16 -0500
It's like having an external synth only a lot cheaper. You can adjust the
volume of Jaws, or your screen reader of choice, with out adjusting the
volume of everything else, really helpful with web sites that have loud
music or sounds on them. For radio stuff, it's nice to use if you use a
sound card interface for digital modes so windows sounds, your screen
reader, and stuff like that don't go out on the air.