From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:59:41 -0600
Hello guys and gals.  I've posted this twice to the HRD list and nobody even tries to respond.  Maybe somebody on this list can point me in the right direction or at least let me know something.

I am running a Yaseu FT450 and using ham radio deluxe to control it from my computer.  While it makes the operation of the radio much easier, I'm wondering if there is anybody using Ham Radio Deluxe with jaws and if so are there any scripts or tricks that makes it a little easier.  So far I haven't tried logging or anything like that with it, just controlling the radio.  I can get to buttons such as vox and similar but if there's scripts somewhere with hot keys it would make it a lot easier than trying to search around the windows with the jaws cursor.  Any ideas?

... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
http://www.podsim.us
MSN or windows live... [log in to unmask]
Skype, jimmy.podsim ... please note the period between the names.
Have a great day!