From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:40:16 -0500
Hi Louis
 I use the LDG tuner with all of my antennas for all of the ham bands except
VHF and UHF and it does a good job.  The antenna that I was having problems
with was the 75 meter band.  It really was not a problem though, it was
operator error.  I took down a double bazooka antenna about three months ago
and I replaced it with a plain 75 meter dipole. I still had a frequency in
the tuner from the bazooka antenna and it wouldn't tune on the new dipole
for that one frequency.  After I removed that frequency, the tuner worked
fine. I like the tuner and it has served me just fine.  Seventythree,