VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:47:24 +1100
hi.
well do not want to get a debit or credit card.
do not want that hassle.
so do not blow me out any one.
cannot use express burn, as the trial has run out.
so what other accessible audio cd burning software you have used which
works.
and where can i download the trials.
using i tunes or windows media player, either i am stupid, or not doing
things right, or jaws 11, is not easy to do i find.
and just get totally frustrated and give up.
after a few tries.
tried looking on the net.
even nero 9 download is 200 mb.
ouch!
and if i do the copy and paste in windows vista on a blank disk, which fell
into the trap of doing, and format.
as they are cdr not cdwr, got these from a friend.
so then cannot burn.
just want a simple, easy to use without all the bells and whistles and other
crap.
to burn my mp3s , wmas 80s and 90s collection on to audio cd.
so i can play on the old sharp ghetto boom box while exercising on the
treadmill.
my toshiba cd creator software is totally inaccessible.
so come on guys, any suggestions or help, or maybe give me some advice.
real frustrated.
and i hate vista.
so much easier in xp.
maybe 7 will be easier.