VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Penny Reeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:35:54 -0500
Dear list,
Earlier today there was a message, I think on this list, about the
speech engine or voices that AMazon.com's Kindle uses and how
inexpensive it would have been for them to incorporate speech tags
for the controls at the same time.  I thought I saved it, but
apparently, I didn't, and I've already emptied all the trash
folders.  If any of you saved that message, or you know the details
about the Nuance voices and so on, could you write to me and fill me in?

Thanks so much.
Penny

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]