VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:07:01 -0600
7bit
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
I took a quick peak at IBM Lotus Symphony and Open Office. I didn't see
anything in Symphony that talked about labels or envelopes, but I only
looked pretty quickly, so I could have missed it. Open Office did seem
to have the ability to print envelopes. I've never found Open Office
that usable with JFW, but I'm not sure I've tried the latest JFW with
the latest Open Office. since it's free, it might be worth taking a
look. BTW, Open Office is still at openoffice.org.

--
Christopher