Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:56:22 -0700
7bit
From:
As suggested in other replies, try installing the drive directly into a
computer, bypassing the USB case. If the drive is still intermittent, try
placing it in the freezer for a while. I have never tried this, but others
have reported success. If the drive is already damaged, it should be
worthwhile to try anything to salvage the data. Positioning the drive on its
side, or upside down may be other options to try.

Peter