Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2011 06:59:52 -0500
7bit
From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
> It seems that your doctor is right in that it is a chronic something.
> Unlikely to be yeast, because beef fat kills it?
>
> Since water fasting did good, how about try Dr. Bernarr? He is an
> expert
> at that, and should know how to do the all important breaking of the
> fast.
>
> Or try pemmican with perfect tallow - the only source I know of is
> Slanker's.
>
> Maybe you need to experiment with something different; I can't advise.
> I think you need a detective, and I've run out of ideas.
>
> William

Ha, yes a detective would be good. Never heard of Slanker's - do you have a
website where I can order it. I have tried US Wellness pemmi but did not
like it. Feel too fatigued/overwhelmed to make my own.

So I heard Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride (author of Gut and Psychology
Syndrome) speak about candida in an interview. She said that some strains of
candida have not only morphed to be resistant to Nystatin, but they have
learned to live on it and thrive on it. Assuming this is true, wouldn't
candida strains also be able to morph and learn to live on meat and fat?
Just a theory...

I do think Lyme disease would explain why I have had such a hard time
getting rid of fungal overgrowth. Seems to be very common in Lymies. Still
waiting on the test results but now have heard that Igenex often has false
positives. So the standard Lyme test has a lot of false negatives and the
Western blot with Igenex has a lot of false positives.

Kristina