THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:24:41 -0500
My blood pressure has stayed close to the same. It ranges around 124/70 to
130/75. Yesterday it was about 130/72. My body temp still is low by almost
a degree and seems to stay there. I'm so shooting in the dark but I felt so
terrible on the lavoxyl. Hopefully, in two weeks I will get some good
advice. I had improvements last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with 8 to 9
hours of pretty good sleep. Felt ok on Sunday for a walk of about a mile.
It was 45 and windy and it ruined my night - could not relax. It seems
every time I do something over a certain stress level, I don't sleep. They
say exercise is good for adrenal stress. Well, not for me, anymore.

Tish

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.