ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 2009 10:22:19 -0500
Hi Cairie, and Everyone,

I hope I have internet access, however I might not feel like  it for a while.

Please pray that when I get home, I can sleep in my own bed upstairs.
I will be near my computer and the bathroom up here, as well.

I hope I'm not going to be as tired as everyone tells me I might be.

Thanks for praying.

Love,

Pat Ferguson