From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:49:35 EDT

I received the following message from Meara who I had previously helped to
locate a gf college roommate. She is now looking for a new roommate. See
her  message below. I have included her email so that you may communicate
directly  with her.

Hi Nancy,

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm the celiac who contacted you back
in Sept/Oct 2007, looking for a gluten-free roommate.

Well, my current roommate will be moving out soon, and I'm wondering if you
 could help me out again!

Bright, sunny apartment, with dishwasher, garbage disposal, extra storage
closet, assigned parking space, fireplace, and balcony. We have a
coin-operated  washer and dryer in the basement. We're in a quiet building, in a
residential  neighborhood. You can see Salmon Bay, and on clear days, Mount
Rainier. We're in  Fremont, within walking distance of the Fremont Sunday Market.

The rent is $1015, split down the middle. The room is available now, and
there's a 12 month lease, starting in August.

I'll be finished school in Dec 2009, and will be moving out then.

I would be so grateful if you could pass this along to Seattle celiacs! I'd
 love my apartment to stay gluten-free.

Thank you,
Meara Bilozir
steps!