From:
GREAT Kitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GREAT Kitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:02:21 -0700

Gluten-free Resource Education Awareness Training (GREAT) has trained two
new  locations on the protocols of preparing gluten-free meals.

GREAT is a program of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. For
information about GREAT please visit
http://www.celiaccentral.org/Programs/GREAT/199/.

Cinderella Sweets Inc..
Dedicated gluten-free baker.  Free shipping in the continental US.
Woodmere, NY
Bakers of the Shabtai Gourmet Brand of Gluten Free Cakes & Cookies.
Shabtai’s mission is to produce allergen free desserts that allow you to
feel comfortable with your dietary restrictions.
www.cinderellasweets.com

Savory Moment
18005 NE 68th Street Suite A-115
Redmond, WA 98052
Meals are prepared and packaged by a professional culinary team. This allows
us to provide you with restaurant quality meals that require very little
effort at home. Savory Moment meals are not just “assembled” for you to cook
later. Making our sauces from scratch, marinating, brining, sautéing and
grilling in our kitchen adds flavor to your food and allows you to have a
great meal ready in minutes.  Meals can be shipped anywhere in Washington
State.
http://www.monthofmeals.com/index.php