Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:14:44 -0500

                   HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

                     LATEST NEWSLETTER:

Contains Info on current trends of food manufacturers and
restaurants and the Celiac communities attitude; how to go
out to eat seafood: Members' Test Kitchen Volunteers test
Maxwell's Kitchen 4 Gluten-free Gravy Mixes and, also,
Food Tek's New Coffee Cake and Vanilla Icing; Apple
Biegnets Recipe from our Danube River Boat Cruise; How to
get better pricing on travel; New Gluten-free Products;
and more.

                GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS OFFERED:

** EGYPT & THE NILE
November 9 ~ 20, 2009

Join us on a trip that we have wanted to take all of our
lives. The Pyramids, Sphinx, Desert Safari, Aswan Dam,
Luxor, Valley of the Kings and more. You'll feel like
you're following in the footsteps of Indiana Jones. All
that while we stay at magnificent hotels and sail the Nile
on a deluxe river boat.

** NIAGARA FALLS & NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE, CANADA mini
May 31 ~ Jun 3, 2009

Late Spring at the Falls is beautiful. Lot's to do and see
- Maid of the Mist Boat ride; Winery Tour; City tour of
Victorian Niagara-On-The-Lake; Theatre at the World famous
Shaw Festival; International Buffet overlooking the Falls;
Family Style Abudanza Italian Dinner; and a gourmet winery
dinner.

And why not check out the Canadian Celiac Association's
Annual Conference from May 29-31, 2009 http://www.celiac.ca

** NEW ORLEANS "GOURMET" mini     "LAST CHANCE"
Mar 15 ~ 18, 2009

Famous restaurants preparing their famous dishes for us
Gluten-free - City Tour - Airboat ride in the swamps -
Great Hotel in the French Quarter.

** MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & AMALFI COAST TOUR
Dr. Alessio Fasano, Guest Host
May 10 ~ 21, 2009

Seven fantastic ports of call in seven nights - then three
nights and four days of touring the Amalfi Coast. The ship
is selling out around us, so if you want to join us and Dr.
Fasano and his family - give us a call as soon as you can.

** GALAPAGOS ISLANDS & MACHO PICCHU EXPEDITION
Set 4 ~ 17, 2009

There's still room on this most unique tour. Fantastic
things to see - most one of a kind. Beautiful hotels.
The itinerary has been designed just for us. If you're
interested, but have questions - give us a call and let's
talk.

** GRAND ORIENT TOUR & YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE  "LAST CHANCE"
Jun 16 ~ 29, 2009

It's all there - The China Wall, Forbidden City, Olympic
Bird Nest, Terra Cotta Warriors, Three Rivers Dam, River
Boat Cruise, Hong Kong and so much more.  We need a lot
more participants to make this a GO - so if you've been
waiting for whatever reason - make your reservations now or
you may not be able to.

                         IN THE WORKS:

* CLUB MED KAMARINA, SICILY        Sep 26-Oct 3, 2009

* CLUB MED CANCUN, MEXICO          Feb 6-13, 2010

Were working on our 2010 Gluten-free Getaway so let us know
where you would like to go. We'd love to make your travel
dreams come true.

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's. Get our quarterly
newsletter - Trip, workshop and other discounts - and so
much more.

Send your $40 check for the Annual Membership to:

BOB & RUTH'S   205 Donerail Court  Havre de Grace, MD 21078

Any questions you have just call us at 410-939-3218.

          CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM