From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:59:07 -0500

"The Essential Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide" is a must-have for anyone who
likes to eat out.  Have instant access to celiac-friendly restaurants and
gluten-free lists.
SAVE 12% NOW!
JUST $21.95

SAVE 15% on the "Wheat-free Gluten-free RECIPES FOR SPECIAL DIETS" Cookbook.
Even if you must adhere to multiple diet restrictions, you deserve to eat
delicious foods during this holiday season.
This month only ~~ JUST $13.55

Get these sale items and sign up to receive the FREE monthly gluten-free
newsletter at
http://www.gfbbooks.homestead.com/SALE1108.html

Thank you for your support this past year.  I feel so fortunate to have made
so many valued friendships within the celiac community.  I sincerely wish
each of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever it is you
celebrate this time of year.

Connie Sarros
Gluten-free Cookbooks
www.gfbooks.homestead.com