From:
ronni alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ronni alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 08:40:55 -0500

Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and even Prisons need to always be
prepared to make a safe gluten-free meal.

www.celinalfoods.com <http://www.celinalfoods.com/>   is the place to find
Gluten-Free Food Service Essentials that are dry single serve and easy to
prepare.

Finally there is safe gravy for that dry piece of chicken that is almost
impossible to cross contaminate.  Have a grilled cheese

sandwich and GF macaroni salad or snack on a cup of guaranteed GF broth with
a piece of cornbread.

The Kit is designed to provide products and education for uninformed
food-service workers.  The single serve items are available

Separately too.   Pass this on to your dietitian and local healthcare
facilities.  We never plan to be sick so let's prepare facilities

While we are healthy!

Any questions, give me a ring at 908-704-7017 or [log in to unmask]

Ronni