Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:52:08 -0400

* * * * * *  GALAPAGOS ISLANDS & MACHU PICCHU EXPEDITION AND MORE  * * *
* * *
                            Sep 4 - 17, 2009

Thanks to those of you who have made this once in a lifetime Gluten-free
Geta-
way a GO! But the remaining few spaces, which are in high demand, are
subject
to availability on a first come, first served basis and will not be
available
for long.

We have arranged a unique custom designed itinerary; magnificent
accommodations;
quality transportation in South America: and, of course, THE FOOD -
Gluten-free
and great.

Of all the many Gluten-free adventures we have shared with you - this
may be the
most unique. It was also the hardest to get to spell correctly.

* * *   NEW ORLEANS "GOURMET" mini     Mar 15 ~ 18, 2009

Share the great food of the Big Easy in a Gluten-free way you never
thought you
could. We'll dine at many of the most famous restaurants and tour this
beautiful
city - seeing it's architecture and history. And join us for our first
air boat
ride through the swamps of Louisiana.

* * *   CLUB MED IXTAPA, MEXICO     Jan 18 ~ 25, 2009   LAST CHANCE

Enjoy this mid-winter Getaway to one of Club Med's newest totally rebuilt
villages - now considered one of their most beautiful. This
All-Inclusive resort
will offer you a vacation where you can do as much or as little as you want.
This is also a family friendly resort.

* * *   MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & AMALFI COAST TOUR     May 10 - 21, 2009
To benefit the Center for Celiac Research - Dr. Alessio Fasano, Guest Host

A seven night cruise with seven exciting ports of call on the new
luxurious MSC
Fantasia. Our Adriatic cruise was on an MSC Luxury Liner and the ship
and the
gluten-free food was fantastic.

IN THE WORKS

* * *   GRAND ORIENT III - CHINA & HONG KONG     Jun 16 ~ 29, 2009

We'll have all the details available for this exciting exotic Gluten-free
Getaway in a week or so. Keep an eye on our website.

* * *   CLUB MED KAMARINA, SICILY   OCT, 2009

* * *   EGYPT AND A NILE CRUISE     NOV, 2009

We'd love to hear from you where you'd like to go for your Gluten-free
Getaway.
Please call or e-mail us with your ideas, suggestions or desires and
we'll see
if we can fulfill your dreams.

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's and receive our quarterly newsletter. In our
latest issue our Members' Test Kitchen reviews a few Gluten-free products of
Mr. Ritt's Bakery. Receive a current members discount on all our Gluten-free
Getaways; Discounts on Workshops; and more.

Send your Annual Membership in the amount of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's   205 Donerail Court   Havre de Grace, MD  21078

HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM