EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:09:14 -0400
Hello friends and colleagues,

Apologizes for cross-postings. Feel free to distribute this message.

In collaboration with Innoversity, I will facilitate a 90-minute workshop
at the WIFT International Summit in Toronto, 18 July 2007, 2:30 - 4:00 p.m.
WIFT is "Women and Film and Television."

SPEECH RECOGNITION FOR BROADCASTERS

Speech recognition technology has almost come of age. It is fast,
affordable, and in certain circumstances, works remarkably well. But the
question remains: what are those circumstances? During this session,
discover the potential of speech recognition, and see demonstrations of
speech recognition systems. The facilitator has introduced speech
recognition systems to many people in the broadcast industry.

Pre-registration is required. Information about the summit and registration
information is available here: http://www.wift.com/summit_07.html

This session is presented in partnership with Innoversity as an Innoversity
Creative Summit Workshop: http://www.innoversity.com/

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in having me present
workshops on this topic to your organization.

Alan

Alan Cantor
Cantor Access Inc.
www.cantoraccess.com

You have received this announcement because you have expressed interest in
my company's services or resources. If you would prefer not to receive these
announcements, drop me a note, and I will immediately remove your name from
my mailing list.