Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Novak, Linda J. (Chicago)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:38:21 -0400

My daughter is a newly diagnosed Celiac and is very disappointed that
she can't have my Christmas cookies anymore.  Is there anyway that I can
make these cookies with a combination of different 'safe' flours that
will actually taste and adhere like my original versions?

I make Pecan Tarts, shortbread cookies, kolaches, spritz, pizzelles,
sugar cookies, among others.  I also make my own banana  and zucchini
breads and homemade yeast cinnamon rolls.

Also, is there a good pie crust dough out there?

Any helpful suggestions would be much appreciated.  Thank you all.

Linda Novak  <http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w3/emoticons/smile_wink.gif>

The preceding email message may be confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons.  If you have received this message in error, please (i) do not read it, (ii) reply to the sender that you received the message in error, and (iii) erase or destroy the message.  Legal advice contained in the preceding message is solely for the benefit of the Foley & Lardner LLP client(s) represented by the Firm in the particular matter that is the subject of this message, and may not be relied upon by any other party.

Internal Revenue Service regulations require that certain types of written advice include a disclaimer. To the extent the preceding message contains advice relating to a Federal tax issue, unless expressly stated otherwise the advice is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by the recipient or any other taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding Federal tax penalties, and was not written to support the promotion or marketing of any transaction or matter discussed herein.