VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 22:48:59 -0500
Hello Fellow Listers:

Well, the subject line pretty much covers it. Specifically, I'm interested
in knowing whether anyone here is successfully using open office with JAWS.
I just installed open office on my backup / test-bed computer, and found via
the JAWS curser that there's a whole lot of initial setup information I'm
supposed to enter, but there's no accessible way to do so. It is possible,
of course, that the programs in open office are usable beyond this initial
setup phase, but there's no way to know that until I get assistance in
entering the initial data, and I won't even bother doing that if the suite
of programs, the word processor in particular, is inaccessible.

John

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]