From:
Neil Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2009 15:16:16 +0800
I am increasing up my tolerance for organ meats by taking more liver
pate, Liverwurst (US Wellness Meats, includes heart and kidney as well
as liver), and now cooked liver from time to time. I fry up the
Liverwurst for breakfast in beef tallow or coconut oil along with all
the usual breakfast suspects - love it.

Cheers

Neil

--