C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:58:27 -0700
Bob,

Meir's advice is good.  You might want to check for an online apnea group as
well.  Janet strongly suspects I have apnea, but I haven't had it
diagnosed.  I also often wake up in the same position I go to sleep in, so
I'd likely not be much help even if I do get diagnosed.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950