C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Segalman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2010 00:18:09 -0400
Many people with speech disabilities access the telephone with Speech to Speech. If you know of people with an interest in Speech to Speech invite them to join the Speech to Speech Google group at http://groups.google.com/group/speech-to-speech could you please invite them to join this group. There is a great need for leadership in STS consumer activities. As i approach 70 (I am 67), I look for young energetic people to begin to take over the reigns.
Bob Segalman