C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2009 17:30:23 -0400
Linda,

I know as a young child (about 8 or 10 years old) I was evaluated for
the SDR surgery.  The test they did showed I would have most likely
been adversely affected by the surgery so, of course, we didn't do
it.  I have never taken meds. for spasticity, although my PT brought
it up recently.

Not much help, I am sure, but my experience, none the less....

Linda Macaulay