C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 21:02:27 -0700
i am not off my rocker peter. my christianity nor yours nor mikes had anything to do with what i said. nor does the fact that this is or is not a christian nation relavant to what i said.
i said obama reminded me of jimmy carter. i said i though john kerry commited treason back in the viet nam era as did jane fonda. it probably comes from the fact that i saw steve redman sent home in a box, mac barber sent home in a box, and other classmates sent home in a box and the fact that john kerry went to pasris and met with represenatives of the enemy while they were still killing americans and came in accusing our soldiers of attrocities that they did not do that makes me think he is a traitor not any thing to do with christainity. and as far as bush not being my choice in 2000. what does christianity have to do with that. where the heck to you come at me calling my christianity into question. you don't know what is in my heart and mind. you get the beam out of your own eye and i'll worry about my being off my rocker. i have not said a thing about bush except i could not vote for kerry.

i think most of you that keep wanting to question my christianity are pretty much hypocrits yourselves. and mike does it every time i am critical of what any on the left are doing.

you worry about your own relationship to the Lord  AND I'LL WORRY ABOUT MINE.