C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
nicole espinoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:43:46 -0800
hello all my name is Nicole and i have a soon to be 2 year old son
that was recently diagnosed with cp  that is accomponied by epilepsy
and mental retardation. he had 2 strokes when he was 4 months old that
almost killed him and we have been through so much since then the
doctors up until this point told us that he was not having seizures
and it was just behaviral problems until litterally 4 days ago we
found out the new diagnosis and that he was having 2 kinds of seizures
everyday. myclonical and atypical absence seizures. we are new to this
diagnosis so if there is anything anyone can tell us please feel free
to email me [log in to unmask] thanks and god bless...