C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harleen Kaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:46:50 -0400
Hi everyone,

  I'm new on this listserv and have been getting the emails for a couple of
weeks now. While I find it very interesting, I'm curious as to whether there
is usually this much political discussion on a listserv about cerebral palsy
or whether it is only because of the impending election?
For my two cents, I think it's fine to educate each other about issues and
policies, but constant arguing about how it's "right" to vote one way and
"wrong" to vote another doesn't seem to have a place here.
Also, I'm of the impression that all caps implies yelling, in terms of
netiquette, so perhaps we could all keep that to a minimum? :) It would be
appreciated.
I do enjoy the discussions and find the imformation stimulating.

Do take care,
Harleen