AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:18:47 -0500

                      AAM ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

                     Saturday, November 14, 6:30 pm

                      GOODMAN COMMUNITY CENTER

                         149 Waubesa St. Madison

                  http://www.africanassociation.org

Why not Africa? You know, that big 'ol "country" to the South of us? Seriously, though, since South Africa is a member of the G-20, holding a summit somewhere on the continent will help to bring all the countries of Africa to the forefront of the minds of the member nations when devising economic strategies for the future.

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."