From:
"Ron Hoggan, Ed. D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:43:22 -0700
Mary Enig's specialty is fats. As a grad student she was arguing against
Ancel Keys and the McGovern anti-saturated fat campaign and she has long
been deeply involved in fat research and has long argued for the benefits of
saturated fats. Thus, it isn't surprising that she would dig in her heels
about that. I think she was disagreeing about dairy too, but I'd have to
check on that.

Best Wishes,
Ron