From:
shirley sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2008 16:57:49 -0800
Ummmm, Thanks  for the idea.
 I will try that the next time I find a beef roast on sale. Piggly Wiggly had a BOGO on beef roast 3 weeks ago.

Checked the store flyers on line and NO ONE has real meat on sale this week !

The pork was slashed every 1/4 in through the skin and into the meat so it was started at 450 degrees just long enough to get the skin strips to start curling up. Then it was 250 degrees, uncovered and basted , till done.

I thought 165 was the lowest you could go for food safety reasons?

I love this !!! I have always been such a carnivore and crave meat like some people crave sweets .
I am a happy ol lady when I have a chunk of roast beast  .

Be Well,
Shirley