C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:12:46 -0500
I haven't been on step 2 long enough

(lyrica)

The mri I have been asking for ( in this SHELL  of medicare)

Too many idiot politicians messing up a godsend

The mri is scheduled for next august :)O.

Meir is not working

Meir is under too much stress

Meir is slipping and falling on ice riddled streets here  that the local
gov't spreads SAND  and not ROAD SALT  claiming environmental
concerns.........shitheads.......pardon me

And drugs simply shut off when the not patient is under stress in an insane
world

 I promise you I'm trying my best to minimise sttress

Currently meir is losing the battle.

 I did not mean to snap at anyone

Circumsision is not stupid

 it has its reasons for a minority of persons

 that's all

How long after taking the full dose  should I feel relief? If I can get
stress under control??????????

database 3904 (20090303) __________

http://www.eset.com