C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:42:03 -0500

The visuals are usually pretty clear on these newer models, plus you can
turn them up pretty high, I use mine for hands free with the cell phone.
Mine (and I think most of the newer models) will also give turn by turn that
you can review before you start.  You can see where you need to turn before
it shows up.

Beth t.