C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 09:25:34 -0500
However having a degree or two means you can accomplish a goal, which is
no mean feat.  A  BA in Creative Writing is something you can parlay
into a field such as technical writing or public relations or editing.
If you have a M Div degree you can demonstrate leadership skills,
especially if the school teaches church management.

As for me, I have a BA in Anthropology/Sociology and a BS in Business
Management - the first degree is not that useful, except that it does
help to understand cultural differences which can be useful in this
global business environment.  It's my contention there's no such thing
as a "bad degree" as long as you do coursework in practical skills as well.

Kat