C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:34:53 -0400
We have tried a few kind for stretching my little girls legs... the best we?have found so far is just the beige knee immobilizers with an old hip immobilizer that we had.? It is east to travel with and works great.? Plus we do not have to keep her shoes on her like with that old kind of brace.?? So if anyone is looking into streaching iner thights and the back of knees... and would like pictures let me know.

I have said that I want to send a piture and story to some kind of ortho peds journal.... they work that good.

Kristina