AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 15:39:31 -0500
From:
Emilie Ngo Nguidjol <[log in to unmask]>
inline

                      AAM ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

                     Saturday, November 14, 6:30 pm

                      GOODMAN COMMUNITY CENTER

                         149 Waubesa St. Madison

                  http://www.africanassociation.org

This "judge" and others who agree with him have missed the evolution of the multiracial society in the US and in the world. He may suffer from some sort of congenital xenophobia. We have to remain very alert because if this "judge" had his way, a Cameroonian would probably not mary a Congolese.

Peace,
--Emilie