From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 22:45:25 -0700

This month www.Glutenfreeda.com brings you our April issue , as always free
to you the consumer, packed  with features to support your gluten-free
lifestyle.

We are very pleased to announce that Shelly Case RD has a new column with
this us called "Good for You" in addition to our new features on Gluten-
free/ Casein free and Great meals on a Budget

Thematic Promotion :Gluten Free Foods From Around the World

April  Features: (*new columns)

Feature articles:

-10 Uses for Hard-Boiled Eggs

-Perfect Roast Chicken

-Easter Ham

-Feel Good Meals

*Good For You-by Shelly Case Focus:Flax

Columns:

Product Testing: Purely Decadent Coconut Milk Gluten Free Cookie Dough
frozen dairy free dessert

Beauty and Fitness: Wake-up Stretches

College Living, Gluten Free: So Tired

GFCF, Banana Bread and Tofutti Sour Cream

Easy Everyday Meals

Great Meals on a Budget

Glutenfreeda.com :celebrating our 10th year online as the only gluten-free
culinary webzine that supports a gluten- free lifestyle with over 5,000
gluten free recipe in our free database www.glutenfreeda.com

Happy Spring!- Happy Easter!- Chag Pesach Sameach!

-The Folks at Glutenfreeda.com