From:
Andrea Schroder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea Schroder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:23:02 -0500

Borelli's Pizza and Italian Food in Encinitas, CA now serves gluten free pasta and pizza.  I
dined there with my family last week and it was great.  I spoke with the waitress about
my gluten intolerance and she assured me they deal with food allergies/intolerances
often.

The gluten free pizzas come in 8 inch size only (and if I remember correctly there is
small extra fee for ordering gluten free) and you can order any combination of toppings.
My pizza was delicious and I had no reaction afterwards.  I believe they have several
options to choose from for gluten free pasta as well (of which I am anxious to try next!).

This restaurant is family-oriented and casual.

I have no business interest in Borelli's.

If you live near Encinitas, CA...give them a try!
Borelli's
285 N. El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA
760-436-1501