From:
glutenfreeclub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
glutenfreeclub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:22:09 -0400

Gluten Free Dining Friends R.I.
November "Dessert Out"
Friday night, November 7th, 2008

1st seating is @ 6:30pm
2nd seating is @ 7:30pm

This event is limited to 16 people per seating. You must act fast on this one.
Please remember that seating is limited so keep to your commitment.
Come and enjoy some great gluten free pastries and coffee and celebrate FALL !

Ursula's European Pastries
1860 Broad Street
Cranston, RI 02905

http://www.ursulaspastries.com/Gluten_Free.html

Go to www.Mapquest.com to map out your directions
Please R.S.V.P. to this e-mail or phone 401-946-9102 by Monday, November 3rd, 2008 or sooner because this event will fill up quickly.

Ursula's has great items that are Gluten Free, but as always, state to your server that you are Gluten Free as most places serve both Gluten Free items and items that contain Gluten.

We look forward to seeing everyone at this event as this is a great way to swap ideas.
Please R.S.V.P. to this e-mail [log in to unmask] or phone Al @ 401-946-9102 by Septem ber 00th, 2008.
Please remember to keep to your commitment.
(DO NOT CALL THE RESTAURANT FOR RESERVATIONS TO THIS EVENT)

Disclaimer
Please remember that all restaurants on this site contain places that carry a gluten free menu and ALSO carry items that will contain gluten so make sure you mention that you are ordering from the "gluten free menu". It is important that you call ahead to speak to the manager and let him/her know that you will be coming in to dine out "gluten free" and also let them know of any other dietary restrictions that you may have. Always remember that you are eating out at your own risk and we do not accept any legal responsibility so please make sure they are aware of all of your dietary needs.

We look forward to seeing everyone at this event as this is a great way to swap ideas and enjoy a great meal and make new friends. Everyone has been raving about what a great time they have had at the dine outs.
Gluten Free Dining Friends RI
http://www.geocities.com/glutenfreefriendsri/